Friday, November 03, 2006

Community

When this experiment first started, it was started to be the beginning of community. It was started to have each of us help one another grow closer to God. That is the wonder of Christian community. I must apologize at this time for not being able to update this as much as I would like, but I am still trying to do so as much as possible.

While I am not sure if this has been helpful in seeing us look beyond ourselves to what we can bring to community and how that community can bring us closer to God, I do hope it has sparked an interest in knowing God more, knowing him deeply, and striving for that connection. What are the ways, beyond Crossfire Contemplations, that you are growing in your walk with the Lord. Be the one to encourage others today in their walk. Share your thoughts by commenting on this blog at www.fbcacrossfire.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home