Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm jumping in.

Did you ever have one of those experiences where you couldn't help but go all in. You were so excited about something that you just couldn't contain it? Truthfully, besides my wedding, (and before that asking my wife out) there are few things that I think I could put into that catagory. But how are we when it comes to God? Do we seek Him with that type of passion and dedication? Do we dive into time with Him in a way that shows we can't wait any longer?

Peter had that type of longing for Jesus. We see in John 21:1-14 another example of Jesus appearing to the disciples. This time though there is some distance between them. Peter wanted so hard to be with Jesus he jumped out of the boat and swam to Him.

Are we like that? Do we want to be like that? Pray today for God to be our passion, pray that we may jump in after Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home