Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Writing a book of God's wonders

My wife always tells me I should write a book. Probably a funny one (she thinks I am funny) but one that holds timeless truths about God. I think that would be fun to do. Maybe one day all these blogs will turn into a book. Who knows?

But the thing is, we can all write books. From when we just start talking to the day we die, we all have a story to tell. God is telling a story through us! It's a cool thing to be able to see what God is doing and saying through our lives, backing that up with the truth from his scripture, and telling it to the world around us. What a purpose!

In Psalm 19:1-2 (MSG) David says this, "I'm thanking you God, from a full heart. I am writing the book on your wonders. I'm whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I'm singing your song High God." David was doing the same thing we ought to be doing, he was constantly examining his own life for how God was working in it. That is the story of God's wonders. What are you writing in yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home