Friday, May 26, 2006

Wish I wrote this.

Psalm 63:1-8 (from the Message and NIV)
David- in the Judean Wilderness

God- You're my God!
I can't get enough of you!
My soul thirst for you, my body hungers for you,
in a dry and weary desert.

So here I am in the place of worship, eyes open,
and beheld your strength and glory.
In your generous love I am really living at last!
My lips brim praises like fountains.
I bless you every time I take a breath;
I will praise you as long as I live.
My soul will be satisfied with the richest of foods;
with singing, my mouth will praise you

If I'm sleepless at midnight,
I spend the hours in grateful reflection.
Because you've always stood up for me,
I'm free to run and play.
I sing in the shadows of your wings.
My soul clings to you;
you uphold me.


If this could be our prayer and a reflection of our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home